Serving Allendale, Grandville, Hudsonville, Jenison, Marne & Grand Rapids, Michigan

sign applications permitsWhat are Sign Applications & Permits?

Outdoor signs almost always require approval from municipal authorities in West Michigan and occasionally there are even Michigan State regulations that apply to some signs.

Uses for Sign Applications & Permits

Imagine spending a lot of time and money designing a sign, having it made, and having it delivered to you, only to find that you can’t install it because you didn’t apply for a permit for a sign that large and therefore don’t have permission to use it.

Types of Sign Applications & Permits

Obviously, not all signs require permits. Permits are usually only required for outdoor signs or lighted signs. How much do you know about West Michigan zoning ordinances that may or may not affect your commercial signage? Probably not a lot. But that’s where SIGNS BY D9N DESIGN can help.

Why Choose us for Sign Applications & Permits?

At SIGNS BY D9N DESIGN, we know many of the laws, bylaws, and ordinances that affect signage in West Michigan. We don’t know everything, of course, but what we don’t know, we know how to look up. We also know how sign applications work and how and when to file them to get the permits you need.

Benefits of Choosing us for Sign Applications & Permits

At SIGNS BY D9N DESIGN, we offer sign application and permit services to our clients in West Michigan, along with the many other services we offer. Please contact us to learn more.

Get More Information

View Areas Served